Race week nutrition plans
incl. VAT, free shipping
Delivery Time 1 - 3 Business days
This plan is essential for all full and half Ironman distance racing if you want to perform at your best!
The race week meal plan is a 7 day meal plan including 3 main and 3 mid meal options including quantities and brand names to help make race week simple and meet your race day needs. Each race week plan has considered;
- Reducing low fibre foods
- Gradual carbohydrate periodisation
- Meeting hydration needs.
All of which are essential in reducing cramps and gut issues on race day as well as ensuring we are sufficiently hydrated with sub-maximal glycogen stores while not feeling lethargic. Gender differences and accessibility to foods at common race destinations are all included.
Who needs this?
- Any athlete racing Olympic, Half or Ironman
- Athletes new to triathlon or Ironman distances
- Any athlete who has previously had nutrition related issues on race day e.g. gut issues, unwanted toilet stops, cramping, low energy, headaches, fatigue, dizziness, lethargy.
- Any athlete looking to increase performance
- Any athlete wanting a guide on how to carb load
7 day meal plan including 3 main and 3 mid meal options including quantities and brand/franchise names to help make race week simple and meet your race day needs. Each race week plan has considered reducing low fibre foods, gradual carbohydrate periodisation, meeting hydration needs, reducing race day cramps and gut issues, gender differences and accessible foods at common race destinations. This meal plan is perfectly complimented with the race day nutrition guide.
All products will be emailed to you within 1 day after purchase.